Thursday, December 13, 2012

Liebster Award Nomination

So excited to be nominated for a Liebster Award!  I know you're wondering what a Liebster is right?  Liebster is the German word meaning, "beloved" or "dearest".  So of course, I'm honored!  Thanks to Lindsay at Sweets n Sweat for nominating me!

This award comes with a few rules:

1.  Write 11 random facts about  yourself.
2.  Answer the 11 questions by the person who nominated you.
3.  Create 11 new questions.
4.  Nominate 11 bloggers and mention them in your post.
5.  Thank the person that nominated you and tell the people you've nominated.

11 Random Facts About Me:

  • I was in the National Guard for 9 years.
  • I can sing the alphabet backwards.
  • I can't stand the feeling of wet wood.
  • I love all things 80s!
  • I love reading about the Holocaust and the Westward Journey.
  • I was in the high school colorguard.
  • I know lots of useless trivia!
  • I don't eat meat.
  • I wish I was a sign language interpreter.
  • I have a sweet tooth!
And Lindsay wants to know:

My favorite breakfast: Whole-grain waffle with almond butter and a banana.

My favorite workout: Running.  Hands down.

Do I workout in the morning?  You bet I do!

My favorite restaurant: I'm a big Panera fan!

Favorite thing to buy myself: Running clothes and running shoes!

Mani or Pedi?: Mani!

Pony or Braid: Pony!

Favorite show as a kid: You Can't do that on Television!

Favorite actor: Topher Grace

Do you watch the news?: Not often

Do you blog on your phone or the computer?: Usually the computer.

My 11 questions:

1.  Who is  your biggest fitness influence?
2.  Yoga or Pilates?
3.  Favorite candy?
4.  HGTV or DIY Network?
5.  Favorite snack?
6.  Rainbow Brite or Strawberry Shortcake?
7.  Do you have a tattoo?
8.  How old were you when you got your ears pierced?
9.  One food you would never give up, ever.
10.  Favorite book?
11.  How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?

My nominations are:















No comments:

Post a Comment