Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Sweat Pink




Do you sweat pink?  I do!  I'm a new Sweat Pink ambassador!  I'm so excited to join this great program and spread the Sweat Pink love!

If you've  never heard of Sweat Pink, basically it's a program to get women on board with healthy eating, healthy living and staying fit.  All of which I love!

So, I first heard about SP from a few of my running tweeps after we ran the Disney Wine and Dine half-marathon.  I researched what it was all about and knew I just had to apply!  Sweat Pink stands for everything that I am!  And I love encouraging other people to take control of their lives and finally get fit and healthy!  The right way!  Which is eating right and exercising.  I know, not rocket science!

So stay tuned for my Sweat Pink adventures!  I hope you'll join me!

~Sweat Pink!~

Want to know more about it?  Click here:

http://www.fitapproach.com/

You say you wanna be an ambassador too?:  Check it out!:

http://www.fitapproach.com/2012/01/become-a-sweat-pink-ambassador/

2 comments:

  1. You never cease to amaze me and you make me proud, always..looking forward to all your new Sweat Pink adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete